Sunday, July 13, 2014

Yeah! Organization Containers for Math Class

I've been working a lot this summer - taking professional development and planning for the upcoming school year. I'll have over 150 students this year, so organization is very important. After reflecting on last year, I believe I spent too much time organizing with technology and not enough time organizing the kiddos' physical space. Since my classes do a lot of project-based learning, there were many times my classes were a mess! So, my mission is to create an inviting, colorful classroom with highly visible organization tools my students can use during math class. Of course, one of my first stops on this journey was my favorite dollar store. I don't know what I'd do without it! I found this wonderful small storage containers. I'm going to use them for task cards and for some of my math centers.



I consider 8 bucks for these containers a great deal! Now, I'm venturing to Pinterest to find more organization ideas. It won't be long before I have to put my plan into action.

No comments: