Saturday, December 12, 2015

Favs for the Holidays


The holiday break is almost here, and Angela from Southern Fried Teachin' is asking educators about their favorite things. I love hooting about favs, so I thought I'd join in on the fun!

 


1. Favorite Holiday Song: Christmas Canon from Trans-Siberian Orchestra. It always gets me in the spirit.

2. Favorite Holiday Guilty pleasure food: my mother's creamy pork chops!

3. Favorite Holiday Tradition: Getting together with Family

4. Favorite Holiday Book: A Christmas Carol

5. Favorite Holiday Act of Kindness: Giving presents to those who need assistance.

6. Favorite Holiday Memory: There's too many; I can't choose just one!

7. Favorite Holiday Childhood Gift: That's easy; my first computer.

8. Favorite Holiday Craft: Gingerbread houses

9. Favorite Holiday Movie: Home Alone

10. Favorite Place to Shop for Holiday Gifts: Amazon. I'm wearing out my Prime membership!

11. What I want Santa to bring me: A new computer and a 3D printer.

12. Favorite Holiday Product: Prep-Less for the Holidays with Holiday Math for 6th Grade!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Winter-Math-for-6th-Grade-2214352

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! We have the same favorite Christmas song! Oh, and Amazon...how I love thee.
    Angela
    Southern Fried Teachin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to know I'm not alone in my Amazon obsession. :-)

      Delete
  2. Home alone is such funny holiday movie. I'll have to remember to watch it alongside my fave The Christmas Story. A 3-D printer sounds amazing! I've seen some great ideas for using them in a elementary student tech club. Glad to find your cute blog via this linky party I joined. Teacher Ms H ~ Third Is the Word

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! Happy Holidays!!!

      Delete